DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG:
- 10:00 – 10:30: Pick up from Hanoi Old Quarter (book transfer in next step) and transfer to Dinh Vu Port in Hai Phong city. Up on arrival at around
- 11:30, transfer to Orchid Cruise. Welcome guests on board. Check-in, then enjoy Welcome drink. Receive cruise brief and safety instruction by crew member.
- 12:40 – 17:00: The cruise sets sails into Halong Bay. Lunch is served at the restaurant on board.
Head to Ba Trai Dao Islet of Lan Ha Bay, a separated part of the bay. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands.
After that, take a trip to small coracles, used by fishermen for centuries. You can spend free time enjoy kayaking or swimming.
- 17:45 – 21:30: Return to the cruise. Cooking class in which the chef introduces and instructs you making some Vietnamese dishes.
Dinner is served with delicious local food prepared by our wonderful on-board catering staffs. Enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck. You can hands on squid fishing at night or watch movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board.
Optional: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Orchid Cruise
DAY 2: HALONG – HANOI
- 6:00 – 9:45: Tai Chi class on sundeck; after that we serve breakfast on board. Upon completing breakfast continue our journey and head out in canoes to explore the bay in the area where the Dark Cave & Light Cave is situated.
Then return to the cruise to check-out
- 10:15: Brunch is served on board while the cruise gets back to port. Up on arrival, disembark and say goodbye to the crew.
- 12:10 – 15:00: Farewell at Dinh Vu port, transfer back to Hanoi. Arrival at hotel in Hanoi at around 15:00. End of services.
Meals: Breakfast, Brunch
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay – Lan Ha Bay ( apply for 2 days 1 night) and Bai Tu Long Bay ( apply for 3 days 2 nights)
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries, ( 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast) for 2 days 1 night, ( 03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfast) for 3 days 2 nights
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Fish fishing, Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Day boat, Exploring Sung Sot cave, Vung Vieng village, kayaking and tour guide for the 2nd day of 3 days/2 nights package
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flowers and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi ( upon your request)
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services NOT clearly mentioned above